Karen and Paige gave me Big Brain Academy for the Wii for my birthday this year, and the four of us recently played together. Well, it turns out I'm dumb, at least according to Big Brain. The four of us took our "brain" test, and I came in dead last! Also, poor Karen and I had our asses kicked by Beth and Paige...poor Karen was stuck with me! To make matters worse, the "teacher" sort of scolds you when you don't do well. Just what I need - a real confidence booster!
In good news, I have since much improved my score, but it's still not an easy game for me. I love it because it's fun, but it's not great for the ego. I was thinking of buying Wii Fit, but I'm not sure I need to be scolded for BOTH my brain and my physical shape. Good times! ;)
In good news, I have since much improved my score, but it's still not an easy game for me. I love it because it's fun, but it's not great for the ego. I was thinking of buying Wii Fit, but I'm not sure I need to be scolded for BOTH my brain and my physical shape. Good times! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment