Schmiddy's Thoughts on Life
Sunday, October 5, 2008
I love this pic of Beth!
Enjoy - I do!
1 comment:
sje
said...
totally cute!
October 10, 2008 at 6:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Schmiddy
I'm in my mid 30s and trying to figure out life! I graduated from law school in 2008 and work at a firm in downtown Minneapolis. You probably won't hear much about work here though. :) Good times abound!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2009
(44)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(184)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(17)
I'm officially an attorney!
Weight Watchers
Pathetic
Snow and boxelder bugs
Chicago = no go
Big Brain Academy
Dreams
More political pleas
Seriously McCain?
PLOG update - mid October
I hate creepy men!
Tony is a nut!
Dizzy spells and dazed days
I love this pic of Beth!
I stole this from Danette's tweets
"Holy shit" I'm old!
PLOG update - October
►
September
(13)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(7)
Blog Roll
Syndicate and Hague
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
Ford & Jenn
Easter And Snowey's Birthday
3 years ago
a million baby kisses
Day trip to Duluth
12 years ago
matt, liz and madeline
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
our big backyard
Drew-bot!
12 years ago
the inner musings of a chronic muser...
I got a surprise in the mail today...
13 years ago
The Todd Couple
Underwater adventures (2)
15 years ago
The Schoenrock Family
Under the Couch
15 years ago
Midwest to Northwest...and Everywhere in Between
Christmas decorations! (plus the Thanksgiving table)
16 years ago
Lopey's Adventures
Why I'm not allowed to have children...
17 years ago
Midwest Adventures
Not to be forgotten
17 years ago
Bird Thoughts.
Photoshop! :-)
18 years ago
Jerky Tourniquet
DMB tools
20 years ago
bookworm on a mission
Not Done Yet
The Things I Like
Sites I Dig
Post Secret
Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat?
Hungry Girl
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 comment:
totally cute!
Post a Comment