I woke up this morning and felt fine. Caught the train and started feeling a bit dizzy...by the time I got to work I was feeling super dizzy. So dizzy that I couldn't really work. I had to go home, and I was so out of it that that I almost caught the train in the wrong direction. WTF! I got home, lied down, and immediately had terrible vertigo, which caused me to vomit. I then crawled back into bed and tried to lie super still so the vertigo would subside. Finally, it got better and I fell asleep for a bit. Now I'm on the couch writing this and feeling a bit better. I don't know what the heck happened to me this morning, but I hope that doesn't happen again! Yikes!
3 comments:
How are you feeling????
Hopefully its only because of the pressure change in the weather! Glad you feeling better!
Ack! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment