Last weekend, it was unseasonably warm. Because of this, B had the windows to the house open. To open one of the windows, we had to take the screen off, and Tony jumped up and sat in the window, as he loves to do that. He also kept craning his head out to check out the outdoors, but I wasn't super worried that he would jump...until he did! I heard a thud, looked over, and he was gone!
B, Karen, Paige and I all ran outside to bring him back in. He was completely panicked and tried to jump back into the window, crashing into the glass and falling back to the ground twice. As I approached him, he took off running like a crazy fool. I heard another thud, signifying his crash into the fence, and then he tore off into the side yard to hide. Karen finally found him crouched behind a bush. I tried to grab him as he took off and wound up stopping him by his tail. Poor guy was absolutely panicked. I brought him back in and he hid for a while. Finally, he calmed down and things returned to normal. Honestly, there is never a dull day with that cat around!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
Good lord! Sounds like Tony has some daredevil tendencies ... up until he has to carry the stunts out. Poor guy.
Post a Comment