Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sleepy Saturday - myspace blog post

So I was supposed to be up by 8:30 to work on law review. Suddenly it was 2:00 PM! Insane. I went to bed at midnight, so I guess I'm still really tired from the bronchitis. Also, I didn't sleep well all week, so maybe that had something to do with it. Anyway, I'm going to have to be super productive the rest of the weekend now. Oh well.

My cat is lying on the table so he can be close to me while I work. So cute. The other day he actually sat halfway in my lap for a bit. One of these days he'll be a full blown lap cat. I know he wants to be.

So the phone rang today and it was FedEx. I thought the guy said he had a letter for my roommate, so I buzzed him in. Instead, it was a giant, industrial strength metal LADDER. So funny. I don't know what she will do with that in our apartment or what she needs it for, but we now have a ladder. Maybe it's for her mom or something.

I've been feeling rather thoughtful lately. Kind of figuring out that I tend to sell myself short a lot. I deserve more than I often expect. I'm going to work on that, and I think that will be quite helpful going forward in life. Just some random personal thoughts. HA!

Okay, back to work. Love to all my peeps (you know who you are)!

No comments: