Monday, February 12, 2007

My law review article is done! - myspace blog post

WOO HOO!!!! I finally finished my law review article. I went to Kinkos and made copies and everything (PS Kinkos REALLY sucks, but that's a story for a different day). Now all I have to do is turn it in tomorrow. I can't believe I made it. I dreaded writing it all year and now it's done. The worst part of law school is over. I hope so anyway. What a relief!

I can't wait to get my life back. Call me up, let's go to dinner or a movie or dancing. I need a social life again. I can't wait.

Anyway, I need to go to bed as I'm exhausted (completing the paper required a massive amount of work and almost no sleep this weekend). Later.

PS: Please keep sending positive thoughts to my grandma, as she had a set back yesterday (blood clot in her stomach). Thanks!

No comments: