Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Time is Flying! - myspace blog post

I can't believe it's almost March already. Time is just flying by! I have tons to do before finals approach, including lots of internship hours. I guess everything will get done-it somehow always does.

I also can't believe Manda's wedding is next weekend already! It seems like she just got engaged, but really it's been a while. Law school is like a black hole for time or something.

We are supposed to have another snowstorm...I wonder if it will happen and if so, if classes will be cancelled tomorrow. That would simply rock, as Thursdays are my longest/toughest days. Fingers crossed, but I somehow doubt it. Hamline doesn't seem particularly concerned about its students well being when it comes to blizzards/snow storms. Last year they waited until most of us were already at school to cancel classes. Uh, how does that help anyone? Stupid.

Anyway, on to the homework.

No comments: