Man, I'm bored. I'm in family law as I write this, and we are discussing family surnames and what the state's role should be in regulating them. Should I be able to name my child Moonbeam Sunshine? If the court says I can't, can I still call the kid that anyway? Can the state stop informal usage? Zzz zzz zzz....Actually, the subject matter isn't so bad; I'm just really tired as usual.
The bronchitis seems to be back a little today. I hope it doesn't come roaring back. I need a couple of days off, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Spring break is in March, but I will have to spend the week working on my legislation and lobbying practicum so I get all my hours in. It's a busy semester, but not much I can do.
I am going dancing this weekend and that should be fun (barring a full return of the bronchitis). I haven't been in a while and I love to dance. I hope they play good music. I mean, not everywhere has my excellent taste in music.
I'm also cat sitting for K and D this weekend, so I get to visit my cat godchildren. They are quite sweet so it should be nice. I'm taking my Tony to the vet on Saturday-poor guy. He hates the vet. Hopefully I won't get the "your cat should be on weight watchers" speech. Probably will though. Oh well, he's happy enough.
I need to think of some new games for my kids to play in PE. The older kids seem bored and I feel bad. The gym is so tiny that it makes it hard to do some things...for instance kickball or football. The older kids just crush the ball or can throw it to the wall. Not exactly easy to work with. If any of you have ideas, hook me up!
Law review production meetings start back up again tomorrow night. Ick. No fun at all. Oh well, the article is done and no one can take that away from me, so I can survive some Friday night meetings I guess.
Manda's wedding is coming up really fast. I'm really looking forward to it. I love weddings for the most part and I love to see my sisters happy, so it's a good combo. Plus I'm sure it will be a fun party-we are fun people.
Anyway, I should pay attn to class again. Approximately 1 hour left...
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment