Beth's car made it to MN today! I met the truck driver at Morrie's Hyundai in Saint Louis Park, and there it was! Yay! I signed for it and then went inside to talk to the service folks. The guy there didn't know much about what was going on, but at least B was in their system.
Later on, B called them and they told her that they needed the broken parts...which I'm pretty sure are still in Montana. I hate Montana Import Group. I called them AGAIN and after a million "young lady"s, he said he would talk to his tech and have the parts sent to Morrie's. I sure hope he follows through, but I think we will be calling them everyday to make sure they do, as follow through doesn't seem to be there thing. An odd thing though - the guy at Montana Import Group said something about how they drove the car onto the truck...which means the parts are IN the car. WTF is wrong with those people? The parts are either in the car or they are not - figure it out and tell us and Morrie's. I'm not a mechanic - I don't even know where to look for those parts! Freakin' idiots!
Hopefully, Morrie's will just look at the car tomorrow and let us know if the parts are there or not. Otherwise, lord knows when the car will be fixed. Hyundai in general is not impressive, but I can't do much complaining until they fix the car, as I want that done soon. Sigh. Stay tuned!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment