Friday, August 15, 2008

PLOG update

I dropped poor Tony off at the vet tonight, and it was awful. Of course, I didn't have that hard of a time giving him his meds and soaking his foot yesterday, and he didn't poop anywhere but the litter box. That made it harder to believe I made the right choice. He also really fought going in the cage, and he cried the whole way to the vet. Leaving him there was awful. I feel like a bad cat mom, but deep down, I still think I made the right choice, as he will receive the care he needs. Poor buddy - sending my guy warm thoughts and hugs.

2 comments:

cmuser said...

I think you made the right choice, too...right choices aren't always the easiest. I'm sure he will get lots of love and cuddles and will be fixed up and back to new by the time you return. I hope you are having a blast! :)

? said...

I think you made the best choice- with him being cared for 24/7, he should be healed up when you get home.