The Nintendo Wii arrived late last week, and so far I love it! I bought several games, but so far, I still love the simple stuff the best (Wii sports, Wii play, Mario and Sonic Olympics, mini-golf, etc.). I can't wait to try MLB 2K8, but I think once I do, I will become an addict. I can't have that as finals rapidly approach...speaking of finals, I did get a decent amount of work done this weekend, so that's good. I even studied on Saturday night after I had a lovely time at Jill's house. Woot! However, after finals, I may become a complete Wii addict...or maybe Rock Band, since my sister just bought that. The time wasting possibilities are endless...too bad about that thing called the bar exam!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
i'm happy that you've FINALLY become a wii convert. life is good!
Post a Comment