If you read this blog, you know I watch the Gilmore Girls...a lot. Well, now I've been watching the show so much that the characters actually entered my dreams. Literally, I dreamt about Lorelai, Rory, and Luke like they were my friends. I guess it makes sense, since I probably spend more time with them than anyone else, but seriously, I need to curb my GG consumption. The timing for curbing is good, as finals are rapidly approaching. Stay tuned for that.
10-4 peeps!
PS: If I start wanting to call or text the characters, call the psych ward for me! :)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
yeah, i actually just ran into Lorelai and the gang as i was walking to the NoHo library and they complained about some weirdo, wearing a backward baseball cap, following them. was that you?
Post a Comment