Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jigga what is up with this weather?

I normally don't write about the weather. In fact, I think it's a very boring topic. I hate watching it on the news, etc. I feel like it's often inaccurate anyway, so I might as well just stick my head out the window. However, I think that this weekend's weather warrants a blog entry - it sucked, plain and simple. On Friday night, after a lovely evening of Chipotle and Rock Band (we beat the game by the way), poor Beth and I had to drive back in SNOW. SNOW in late April. It was sort of scary and tense, and I found myself annoyed. Today, I saw snowflakes again, and our softball game was canceled because the fields are a mess (probably snow filled). Seriously, what gives? Did we piss off the weather gods? Because this has to change. I can't write about weather again; it threatens my overall coolness. So, let's do a sunshine dance or something; I have to walk 7 miles next Sunday (MS walk people, get your donations in), rain or shine. I prefer to walk sans snowsuit, thank you very much.

Signing out on my first and hopefully last blog about the weather,
Schmiddy

2 comments:

Smitty said...

I'm with you sister. I'm all for the sunshine dance. I'll bring the sage, you bring the bongo drums.

sje said...

ah the weather. one of my favorite things to watch. personally, i visit weather.com daily and often talk to you about the weather - despite your calling me a grandma. lately, however, i also find myself upset. in the past week i've seen 87 degrees and sunny, a 42 and rainy, two flood warnings, and a fire advisory. somethings fucked.