So the cats have taken things to a new level: vomit, poop, and diarrhea on my bed one day and pooping in the living room. After some previous incidents, we've denied them access to Carolyn's bedroom any time she is gone and from mine at times (who wouldn't after vomit, poop, and diarrhea?). Yesterday, both doors were closed so the cats decided to escalate things another notch and they pooped in the living area. Awesome. At least it wasn't diarrhea, at least it wasn't on a bed, and at least it wasn't pee (I'm not sure if I mentioned that I came home to pee on C's bed the other day - rock on). Cat pee is way worse, and once they start with that, it's very difficult to get them to stop. Sigh. I'm at my wit's end with this. Tony needs kitty xanax, and he needs it soon!
PS: K tells me that my posts as of late have focused on three things: cat excrement, BarBri, and my own vomiting. Sorry about that peeps! At least I still talk about travel and I gave you the Twins earlier today. I promise to add some variety post bar. :)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
You poor thing! Maybe Tony needs to come visit his neighbor lady friends?
Post a Comment