I have BarBri class almost every morning, and since it lasts 3.5-4 hours, they give us two 10 minute breaks. Typically, I go outside to warm up during those breaks, or I venture off to find "secret" bathrooms to avoid the long lines in the main building. Today, as I was coming back from one of the "secret" bathrooms, I noticed a guy sitting on a bench. At first, I thought maybe he had hurt his feet, as he was bending down and touching his toes. However, as I came closer, it became apparent that he was actually cutting his toe nails, with a clipper and everything. WTF?!? Who brings a nail clipper to BarBri so he can cut his toe nails during the break? He can't possibly be studying so much that he doesn't have time to do this at home. Seriously, I couldn't believe he was doing that as the rest of us stood around outside. Does he do this in other public places? The bus? The train? At parades? Odd, really, really odd. Honestly, people just never cease to amaze me!
No comments:
Post a Comment