Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wisdom from a jigsaw puzzle? - myspace blog post

As some of you know, I enjoy jigsaw puzzles. There is something relaxing about them, and I've always liked working on them. Basically, it's a good way to take "me" time and to really think/ponder life/etc.

So, this past weekend I was trying to finish one I started long ago (I finished; woot!). As I worked on it, a thought popped into my head: Love is like a jigsaw puzzle. You can force pieces to fit together for a while, but eventually, if you want everything to come together in the end, you have to find the piece that fits perfectly.

I actually stopped working on the puzzle to jot this thought down. Sure, it can be phrased better, and some of you might think it's hokey, but it really made sense to me. Thus, wisdom (reinforced wisdom I should add) came to me from the simplest of all places, a jigsaw puzzle.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!

No comments: