I had dinner and drinks with some old co-workers tonight, and it turns out another old co-worker, whom I considered a friend and spent quite a bit of time with, used to talk smack about me. I didn't get details, but it sounds like she said some really mean stuff. This makes me sad. Why do people do that-pretend to be your friend to your face and then totally diss you behind your back? I thought we were past junior high, seriously. Ridiculous.
So, here's the deal. If you don't want to be my friend, don't be. If you want to be my friend, do so. I'm happy to have you. But don't be nice to my face and then talk smack behind my back. Just be a straight shooter and be cool. Seriously, I'm done with junior high. If you aren't, I don't need you in my life!
Thanks for reading. Peace out all!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment