Thursday, June 28, 2007

I think I'll go to Boston - myspace post

So this weekend I'm off to Boston (Northampton really) to help Sarah find a place to live when she moves in August. It's going to be a crazy whirl wind trip, as we leave tomorrow afternoon, fly to Chicago to meet her mom, and then land in Boston a little before 11. We then pick up the rental car and drive to Northampton. Then it's non-stop apartment shopping on Saturday. I think Sarah booked about 7 appointments in a 6 hour period. I'm not sure how that's going to work, but we'll manage somehow. We then fly home mid-day Sunday. I already feel tired thinking about it!

It's too bad the trip will be so short as I love Boston. Oh well, once Sarah lives there I'm sure I'll be out there a lot. My hot straight girlfriend Hooch already said she wants to go for fall break. Woot!

On a random note, the paralegals took us out to lunch at Fogo de Chao today. It's a Brazilian steak house, and you literally can eat 15 different types of meat. You have a coaster type thing, and if you flip it to green, they keep bringing meat. At one point, I was eating yet my plate was getting fuller. It was totally nuts. They also had a full salad bar and sides. Needless to say, a severe food coma set in after that meal. If you like meat, I recommend the place. Cool experience, but a bit crazy if you think about it.

Anyway, after this summer, some of you might not recognize me as it seems I'm going to gain a massive amount of weight from all these food adventures. If you see me rolling down the street at some point, you know what happened. Seriously.

On a fun note, I also went to two Twins games this week, tickets courtesy of lawyers who couldn't use their season tickets. The seats were great and I had excellent company for each game. All in all a good week, but I'm already tired! Oh well, at least I don't have homework.

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend and that at least some dancing takes place. Adios mis amigos!

No comments: