So it's a soggy Sunday, sort of depressing honestly. I'm sick of rain. I need a nice sunny day so I can get outside and do something!
I went to watch my friend Steve play hockey last night and it was really fun. I got to see my friend Kevin too, and it was really nice to reconnect with both of them. Plus, the hockey was pretty decent. I never know what to expect when I go watch amateur sports. The level of play is often all over the map. Anyway, they were pretty good and Steve's team won. Steve even scored a goal-I think I was his good luck charm.
I'm going to the omnitheater tonight to see two movies. It's omnifest, which is the best because you can see 6 different omnifilms in a month period. If you go to more than one movie in a day, you get a discount on the second ticket. I'm seeing the Katrina film and the one about Australia. Both look amazing. Nice plug for the Science Museum huh?
It's spring break from teaching this week, which is quite nice. It means I get to sleep in tomorrow and I have NOTHING to do on Friday (Hamline is off for Good Friday too). That rarely happens, and I'm quite excited. Perhaps I will catch up on homework...odds aren't very good but a girl can hope.
I watched Borat last night before going to the hockey game (it started quite late). I have to say I didn't laugh all that much. I found the movie quite stupid honestly. And disgusting. I never need to see a fat, hairy naked man on top of another naked man in my entire life. Ick. Of course, the image is still stuck in my head. Anyway, I know tons of people found the movie hilarious. It just didn't do it for me.
Well, that's enough for now. I'm sure you are all dying to hear every detail of my life! ;)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment