So it's been a while since I wrote in here. Life has been busy, and it's actually been busy with many good things! I've been dancing a couple of times (I was present for the "bar fight" that Michelle so eloquently described in her recent blog; I even steadied her after the alleged assault. I say alleged because Austin has retained an attorney and will be fighting the charges), I've been to several movies, including the omnitheater, I've met new people (shout out to Mack and Jill in particular), I've reconnected with some old friends, I've spent time with my current friends, I went shopping for some new clothes that make me happy, and other good things. I have more fun plans lined up in the future as well. All in all, things are going pretty well.
Only two downers: one, I'm sick AGAIN. Insane. So far I'm fighting through and haven't missed class/other obligations. Second, finals are really, really soon and my schedule doesn't leave much time to prepare for them! Yikes! Oh well, they are approaching and I can't stop them, so what's the point in panicking?
Anyway, that's what is up with me for the most part...school, teaching, internship, illness, but most importantly, some fun!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment