I have now lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers! Woo hoo! It took me a long time to make it to 35 from 30, as I didn't have as much time to work out and my eating slipped a bit. However, I have recommitted to the program, and I think I'm back on track.
Speaking of the program, I know many people participate via WW online. I'm not sure that would work for me, as I actually love going to my weekly meetings. I find talking to others, celebrating our successes and sharing our setbacks, chatting about recipe and snack ideas, and just the overall support I receive to be simply amazing. I just don't think I would be as successful if I only participated online, but everyone is different. If the online program works for others, that's great. However, speaking of online resources, I do find the online support group at wwtweets (on Twitter for those of you who don't Tweet) to be amazingly helpful. I feel honored to walk with others as they journey down the weight loss path - it's a prety amazing experience, and I'm grateful that I found the group. The internet is seriously fantastic; how did I survive without it? I guess that's a post for another day!
To get back to the point, I'm thrilled to be where I'm at with my weight loss right now, and I'm also excited to keep moving forward. So to close, a note to the 35 pounds I've lost - good bye and good riddance! You won't be missed, and I hope to never find you again!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
4 comments:
Way to GO!!! 35 pounds is amazing ~ and you are so right about wwtweets!!
Keep on keepin' on
<3jen
Way to go Lise Marie. Way to go (just like in Officer and a Gentleman).
Great job, Maria!!
That's awesome! It's especially hard to lose weight when we have limited opportunities outside. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment