Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope the day is filled with fun and love (of any kind). B has to work today, and we are house hunting later, so we celebrated with a "date" last night. Really, our date consisted of grocery shopping, dinner at Taste of India (if you have never eaten there, check it out - it's fantastic), and more shopping at Sears, where we made our first major purchase together - a vacuum (after research and much appreciated advice, we went with a Dyson Animal, which was on sale - thanks all)!
That's right, I took B to Sears for Valentine's Day - obviously I know how to woo the ladies. I mean, nothing says love like some powerful suction...oh wait, that's a post for a different kind of blog! :) Anyway, while we were at Sears, we also looked at tons of other appliances, trying to price out what things might cost if we need to replace/upgrade when we buy the new house. We also purchased some cute outfits for B's nephews. Really, despite what it sounds like, it was a really fun night, and it made me excited for the future. Ten years ago, I think I would have laughed if someone told me I would be happy about looking at stoves, freezers, grills and refrigerators, but I was. Good times for sure!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
Our first big purchase together, a vacuum. Very very romantic,now when will we get to the blog about suction?
Post a Comment