Sunday, January 11, 2009

WW Update

Drum roll please...I've now lost 27.8 lbs on Weight Watchers! Woo hoo! I received my 25 lb medal at the meeting today, and I also received my 10% key chain (which I was supposed to get a while ago, but I was sick). I'm thrilled. Soon, I will have to buy new clothes, as my pants are falling off me. Good thing some of them are slightly adjustable, or I would be in trouble!

The new session at work starts next Tuesday, and I'm paid up through that (ends near Easter I think). I hope I continue to succeed, but it will only get harder as I lose. Oh well, today is a good day, a day to celebrate! Yay for a smaller Schmiddy!

PS - Happy birthday to my good friend Ms. Moe! I love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Anna said...

Yowsers! That is awesome!

KM said...

Thanks for the bday wishes and congrats!

sje said...

go lisa!!! go lisa!!!