Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My worst nightmare

As I've made clear on my blog in the past, I cannot stand Michele Bachmann. I think she is pure evil, filled with hatred and bigotry. I also think she is a complete moron but also a savvy politician who has managed to fool those around her into thinking she's legitimate (or the people of the 6th district really are just that scary - I don't know if I can't accept that).

Anyway, in a new development, she has now started a blog. I refuse to link to that blog here, as I don't want to increase her traffic even a tiny bit (my three readers might accidentally click it, and I cannot be responsible for that). I quickly glanced at it myself (oops), but I didn't see much. I can only imagine what kind of right wing, anti gay, bigotry she will be spewing in the future, but I certainly won't be checking it out. I really wish she would just go crawl under a rock somewhere, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. Sigh. At least you've now been warned - there is another scary blog lurking out there for you to avoid. Good luck!

1 comment:

smarty said...

and to think i went to school where she goes to campaign. i could have been on that same path. BLUCK!