Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life after law school

Things I plan to do now that I've finished law school:

1. Sleep. This is priority number 1.
2. Spend time with my fabulous family and friends, who have endured "law school Lisa" for 3 years. Sorry for the mass texting today peeps - I was just so dang happy that I couldn't help it! Let's hang out soon. Also, I honestly can't remember the last time I've been to my parents' house. Pathetic.
3. Work out.
4. Eat better (based on 3 and 4, finishing law school has made me optimistic).
5. Clean my apartment. It's amazing how much I neglected that chore. I never knew I had that in me.
6. Travel - as much as my limited budget and Barbri time constraints will allow me.
7. Relax.
8. Donate clothes and other stuff to charity. Anyone interested in free stuff, probably mostly clothes, give me a shout out.
9. Surf the web. More than I do now.
10. Watch movies. I'm WAY behind on my Blockbuster queue.
11. Watch tv - I have an entire season of Beauty and the Geek to watch. Don't mock me.
12. Play with Tony. He's had it rough.
13. Take walks.
14. Sit outside.
15. Swim in the pool.
16. Talk on the phone or text. More than I do now. It's possible. Shut up.
17. Sell law books. I don't want to see them again.
18. Study for the bar exam. Notice how low this is on the list.
19. Finish the miscellaneous things on my omnipresent "to do" list.
20. Wash my car.
21. Catch up on my People magazines.
22. Read FOR FUN! Yay!
23. Attempt to play softball. Attempt is the key word.
24. Master the Wii. I can't wait. My Mii misses me. She told me...or I told me. Whatever.
25. Master the drums on Rock Band.

And that's just the things I thought of off the top of my head. The possibilities are endless...at least until Barbri starts and I begin working at the firm. Ah, reality.

1 comment:

Smitty said...

Shakin' your butt at Pi is notibly absent from this list. This must be remedied! :-)