Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break Countdown!

I leave for Washington, DC on Friday, March 14! Yay! I get to spend a whole week in our nation's capital, a place I've never been. I have a tour of the capitol building lined up, and we have plans to do tons of other things as well. Sarah is meeting us (me, Mary, and Jessie) on Friday night, and she will be there until Sunday - that should be fun too. Basically, I can't wait! The only way it could be better would be if baseball season had already started and if the Newseum was open. All in all, no complaints from me though!

In the mean time, I have to take care of a million things (of course I do have a penchant for hyperbole, so it's not really a million people). I have to send in my bar application (I think it's finally done, and never have I felt more nervous about my moral character - stupid application), play volleyball, volunteer at Planned Parenthood, participate in an online negotiation with some students in France, write a little paper, do homework, get a haircut, pack, and tons of other things. Oh well, everything will come together - it always does.

I'll try to post from DC - later skaters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, this sounds AWESOME! :)

sje said...

i'm so excited!!! can't wait to see you!