I now have a new addiction to keep me from school work: Scrabulous. For those of you not in the know, Scrabulous is Facebook's version of Scrabble. Actually, it's the exact same game as Scrabble, which explains the lawsuit against the Scrabulous designers. Anyway, I was never all that much into Scrabble before, but for some reason, I'm now addicted. Perhaps that's because Beth actually taught me how to play, who knows. Regardless of why, I now find myself pondering letter combinations and counting up their points. Craziness. Between Scrabulous and the Gilmore Girls, the likelihood of actually graduating seems to be decreasing by the hour...
L A T E R (5 points, depending on placement) ;)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
SJE and Lise Marie-You should have asked me-Lise is known as a wordmonger-hehe!! Now how many points would that be worth? Or would there be a challenge?? Love both of you guys and hope you had a great time in DC-Mom
Post a Comment