The application is filled out, I have my character references, the two affidavits attesting to my good moral character are ready to go, my little passport picture is glued to the ID card, my handwriting sample, which let me tell you took me forever since I NEVER use cursive, is complete I made sure my law school application matches the information on the bar application, and I have the checks signed. Basically, all I have left to do is to explain my speeding tickets in the supplemental section. I even have most of that written out, but I just need to firm up a few details. Basically, after I sign the application in two more places, have it notarized, make a copy or two, and drop it in the mail, I'm all finished! Hopefully I completed everything accurately and the entire process will go smoothly. If simply applying to sit for the exam is this much of a hassle, I can't even imagine what the actual test will be like. Can't wait til July! Woot woot! :)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
4 comments:
fantastic!!!! i'm happy that you decided to leave out the 12 passenger van stuff - it really is best ;) what is the exact date in july??
12 passenger van? I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about.
Im so happy for you! Congrats! You will rock the bar exam as well :)
A 12 passenger van? Sounds a bit crazy for my taste. What is Sarah talking about?
Post a Comment