Super fun pics from the PJ Party!! Thanks again for the lift home-life saver :) Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah Ladies! Dinner soon for sure!! Hugs!
I'm in my mid 30s and trying to figure out life! I graduated from law school in 2008 and work at a firm in downtown Minneapolis. You probably won't hear much about work here though. :) Good times abound!
2 comments:
Super fun pics from the PJ Party!! Thanks again for the lift home-life saver :) Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah Ladies! Dinner soon for sure!! Hugs!
I love the pictures! Have you posted them on Facebook? I want to be tagged :)
I had so much fun at Rice Park with you and B, and again at the SHHHTS bakeoff! ;)
Can't wait to see you on Wednesday - Travis even took off Friday to hang out with you guys, too! We're both clearly excited.
Post a Comment