My Christmas tree is up for the season! I'm looking at it as I write this, and it looks great! I put it up last night, and B helped. She even turned on the Christmas tunes and made delicious hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles for the occasion. Also, she let me buy her a Christmas stocking. My poor Jewish girlfriend - what a great sport! We plan to put out the menorah for Hanukkah too, but it's not time for that yet. Regardless, I'm really lucky she indulges my love of Christmas, as if she didn't, I think I would feel pretty sad. I think Tony would be sad too, as he loves eating the tree. The artificial tree. Let's just say he tends to vomit green during the holiday season. Good stuff!

Speaking of Tony, he is doing quite well at B's. He's still not a fan of Matty (he hisses and bats at the poor dog regularly), but he and Elijah are good pals. He is currently sitting next to me purring. Life can't be

too rough, dog or no dog. Also, he still hasn't pooped anywhere outside the litter box (knock on wood). However, we will be pushing our luck this next weekend, as both B and I will be leaving town again (B to Florida, me to Massachusetts). That will be the second weekend in a row we are gone...there could certainly be a PLOG update next week. I'm optimistic that won't happen, but then again, who knew he would poop on my bed everyday for weeks at a time? :) Fingers crossed for a clean bed on Sunday night!
1 comment:
I'm wishing for no new additions to the PLOG!
Post a Comment