Whirlwinds abound
So, I've been back in the States since the 11th, and not much has been accomplished since then. My apartment is a mess, there are Christmas present boxes piled up in my closet, and I think there might be an inch of dust on my bedroom furniture. Also, I've forgotten what it feels like to do homework. However, I don't really care that much. Instead, I've been doing fun things like watching the Gilmore Girls, eating ice cream, watching movies (Juno and PS I Love You - both cute), staying warm in bed, eating out, and seeing friends, old and new. Right now, life is good. Even Tony seems happier - knock on wood.
I still need to write a Jerusalem wrap up, but not today. Instead, Crim Pro is calling my name, and I really need to answer. Peace out peeps!
4 comments:
Don't worry about the apartment stuff- just relax and handle one part at a time. :) I'm glad to hear that you're having fun and not stressing too much this semester. I can't believe that you're almost finished with law school- time flies!
Hopefully, you're staying warm. It's sad, but up here on the tundra, we were actually cheering when we saw the temp go over 0! It even hit 7 degrees yesterday- it's a heat wave! Take care and stay warm. I love you!
Amanda
time for an update!
I agree! Update! Update!
how is it that i just found out you're still blogging? my fingers still hurt from making so many wreaths!
Post a Comment