Not long ago, I added unlimited texting to my cell phone plan. My old plan only allowed for 200 texts a month, and for a long time that was adequate. I just didn't text that much. Lately however, many of my friends text a LOT (yes, JM, I'm thinking about you for one here), so I thought I might as well give up and join them. This way, I don't have to worry about going over and paying for every single one, a good thing I think.
Anyway, when my bill arrived recently, I glanced at the texting section. To my amazement, I sent/received 2,006 texts last month. WTF? How did I go from texting under 200 times a month to ten times that number? I'm a texting whore! I feel like that kid on the AT&T commercial, the one where the mom comes in and says, "Beth Ann, 2500 texts this month?!?" and the kid says, "OMG, it's NBD, I txt my BFF" or something like that. I'm now Beth Ann. Insanity. I'm surprised I can even use my fingers to type this blog. I think I'll go for 3,000 this month, but I'm pretty sure I'm behind schedule. Time to pick up the pace!
PS: Happy Thanksgiving to all if I don't talk to you before then!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment