Sunday, September 23, 2007

Right on, Carrie Bradshaw! - myspace blog post

"I'm looking for love, real love, ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't live without you love." - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

That pretty much sums it up. I want that. Call me crazy, call me naive, call me whatever, but that is my truth. I'm willing to give that as well. It's who I am and what I want.

I'm not saying I NEED this. I am happy with the life that I have - I have a fabulous family and terrific friends. I have a warm bed, a roof over my head, and food (and diet coke) in my fridge. I have a big orange cat who adores me and who I adore.

I guess my point is this: My life is good with or without a romantic relationship. Thus, I'm not going to settle for less than the real deal, the whole package. It's all or nothing baby. I know who I am and what I want. I deserve that because I also give that. I am worth it. So, there you go. All of this might sound random to you, but it makes sense to me, and I guess that is all that matters.

Thanks, Carrie!

No comments: