Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm Up - myspace blog post

Good morning Vietnam! So here I am up and at 'em at 11:30 am. Wow, I'm such a gunner. Anyway, the flu is maintaining its current grip on me, but I am improving too. I think those vitamins are working! Or it's just time. I like to think it's the vitamins since they cost a small fortune. I guess you can't just spend a lot of money on good food these days-that's simply not adequate. In addition, you must spend a significant amount of money on pills that supplement your food intake. Quite sad really. What has happened to the food supply? Up next, my upcoming bout with e coli or something like that. Knowing my luck, it will happen, so stay tuned for that riveting story.


Okay, I'm tired again. I might have to go rest. And the gunner is down...

No comments: