It snowed today, and I swear the flakes looked like movie snowflakes. They were quite surreal and it was beautiful. I imagine it was awfully cold outside again, but I didn't make it out due to the never ending illness and the above mentioned homework. However, I like winter in MN, more than summer in some ways. It can be very beautiful and peaceful, well, when you don't have to drive anyway.

This weekend is Manda's shower and I'm really looking forward to that. I'm really looking forward to the wedding as well. It should be a fabulous night!
Shout out to Roz and Neoma's mom who has now made me three meals since the sickness began. Also to D and K for bringing me cough syrup and Hooch for the notes. I am blessed to have such good friends. You guys rock.
Off to relax a bit before bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment