Slight change of plans - the date is now September 5, 2009. We are very excited to continue our planning, and we are excited about our big day. We have also decided on a venue - the Radisson downtown Mpls. We are pretty excited about it - it's beautiful, and it will allow our out of town guests to stay in a nice hotel for very reasonable prices. Next up - photographers and DJs. Marleen has generously agreed to help us with those tasks, which is a huge relief! Thanks, Marleen! I'm sure there are approximately 500 other tasks, but I think things are shaping up pretty well regardless. Stay tuned for more updates (and I promise I won't let the wedding take over this blog completely)!
PS - thanks to everyone for the outpouring of love and support after we announced our engagement. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
2 comments:
Yea for our wedding! It will be so much fun. The stress will all be worth it in the end.
Wedding planning can get crazy- if you ever need to talk, feel free to give me a call!
Post a Comment