Sunday, June 22, 2008

More from Planned Parenthood

I've still been volunteering at Planned Parenthood, and the other day, a woman told me that she wished I would use my talents for good. Being a well trained escort, I dutifully ignored her and went about my work, but I couldn't help but smile. Really, she's sure assuming a lot, as how does she know I have other talents? Also, if she and her cronies didn't spend their mornings at the clinic, I COULD use my talents for something else. Sigh. As much as I wanted to shout that back, there is no point - they just don't get it.

In other PP news, I had to threaten to call the police the other day, as the protestors were blocking cars and thrusting literature into the cars - all not allowed. Yuck. They backed off a bit after the warning, but they were still aggressive. One of these days, one of them will be run over by a car, and I don't think I will be able to help feeling a little...idk, satisfied. I know that sounds awful, but these people are insane, and they violate federal law by blocking the cars. Obviously, I don't want anyone to be seriously harmed, but perhaps getting their feet ran over would teach them a lesson. Probably not, given their nutty ways, but you never know.

That's all from PP world for now.

1 comment:

KM said...

Expect an email from me 6 days after I am gone.