Last week, I discovered night BarBri classes. BarBri offers class in the AM and the PM to accommodate different schedules, and registered students can attend either. I wasn't feeling well one morning, and I decided to attend the night class. Let's just say it will be hard to go back to the morning gig. It was so much more chill, and I'm a night person anyhow. The only bad thing is that if I go to night class every day, I won't be able to see most people, as it completely conflicts with a regular schedule...a bit of a dilemma I guess.
My other BarBri dilemma...actually studying. It's just so damn hard to get motivated. I go to the classes, but other than that, it's hard to do more. Most of my friends feel exactly the same. As one person said, June 16 seems like a good date to start (obviously, that's today). Ha! I'm starting to feel mildly panicked though, so I best kick it into gear soon. Yuck. Oh well, a month and a half of BarBri won't kill me...or will it? ;)
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
1 comment:
death to barbri!!
Post a Comment