Saturday, we were off to Boston, and that was also quite fun. Our hotel was quite neat; it was formerly a jail and is now a fancy schmancy place to rest your head while traveling. It reminded me of the Graves 601 hotel in Mpls, if anyone has ever been there.
After we checked in, Sarah and I walked the entire Freedom Trail, which hits most if not all of the major historical sights in Boston. It's a fabulous way to see different parts of the city, and I really enjoyed it, despit
After we finished the Freedom Trail, we went to visit Fenway Park, which I had never seen before. Obviously, we
Saturday night, we hit Club Passim to see Edie Carey perform, and I very much enjoyed the concert. I wasn't sure I was going to make it that late after walking around all day, as I was exhausted, but once I ate and the music started, I was solid. I highly recommend Edie Carey's music; check it out on Itunes if you want.
Sunday, we visited Somerville, a neighborhood near Cambridge, and we picked up breakfast at a fabulous little bakery. After that, we headed back to NoHo, and after one more walk into town, including to the Smith campus, we were off to Hartford for me to catch my flight home. A whirlwind weekend, but a really fun one as well. It was terrific to see and spend time with Sarah, and I think she had fun as well. Good times!
2 comments:
Looks like an awesome time!!
oh what fun we had!!! it was great to have you here! you'll have to come back for a tractor ride. . .
Post a Comment