Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Check out Into the Wild

I saw Into the Wild on Saturday night, and I highly recommend the movie to everyone. It was one of the best I've seen in a while. Depressing, but good. Speaking of movies, I still want to see There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men. Once I see those, I will have seen all five of the best picture nominees before the Oscars. Anyone interested in either of those? Anyone hosting an Oscar party? I like Oscar parties.

I also saw Sweeney Todd at the State Theater on Sunday night (thanks for the tix, Samantha). I knew the show would be dark, but wow, it was dark! I guess when the full title is Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street (or something like that), people shouldn't be surprised when there is lots of killing. Regardless of the killing, it was a good show. I miss going to the theatre; I should go more.

On a random note (as if the other stuff isn't random), I think I will be ordering my cap and gown today. Craziness! Now I just need to pass all of my classes...I better get busy!

Later skaters! :)


No comments: