Well, I'm typing this while sitting in the coffee shop of Hebrew University, and I'm looking out at the city of Jerusalem. It's beautiful! Getting here was quite the adventure, as my first flight was canceled, Kari and Bethany barely made the replacement flight, we spent 11 hours in Warsaw, our luggage is now lost (as in not in Israel at the moment), and Bethany lost her ipod and a bunch of other things too (we're not sure if they were stolen or if they fell out of her bag at some point), and I can't check into my my room until 12:00 here, so another 3 hours (we landed in Jerusalem at 4 am or so). I'm unbelievably tired, but despite all the chaos, I find myself in fairly decent spirits. I'm excited to begin this adventure, even if it means I'll be wearing the same clothes for days on end! ;)
Anyway, I have much, much more to share from my days of travel adventure, but I'm too tired to write anything decent at the moment. Stay tuned for a real update, with pictures and everything. :)
Love to all!
Minnesota Politics, Immigration, and Family History
7 months ago
5 comments:
i'm so happy you made it! when i called your mother to let her know, she was relieved but also concerned, re: your lost luggage. can't wait to see the pictures - we can always photoshop in a change of clothes.
So glad you made it safe! Looking forward to more updates.
Whoot! Glad you made it...and well for the clothes I can help in the photoshopping process. :)
So glad you are there!!!!! You can always buy some fresh underwear...jenas can last a long time :) Love you!
I am glad you made it. It sounds like you had some crazy travel days, but at least you are there (even if your stuff isn't). I look forward to seeing some pictures you and Sarah have photoshopped. Love you!
Post a Comment