Friday, December 28, 2007

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go (thank goodness for Kami and Sarah!). My flight leaves tomorrow at 1:45 or so, and I'll be traveling for a LONG time before I arrive in Jerusalem. I'm not very religious, but please do send positive thoughts my way the next few days. Thanks much!

If all goes well, the next post will be live from Jerusalem!

Love to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be great! I can't wait to read all about it.

? said...

Good luck! I hope you have a great time. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I hope the travel went as smoothly as possible!! We miss you already - have a good time!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you made it! Now the fun begins for you..and the waiting until you return to hear of your adventures begins for us...
miss you already!