Since I've returned from all my travels and started my job, Tony's pooping problem has improved, but he hasn't completely given it up either. I now keep a tarp on my bed when I'm not home (I need to keep the door open so both cats can use the litter box in my bathroom), and Carolyn closes her door when she is gone. Thus, the pooping on the beds has ended. However, every once in a while, when I'm gone for a day or two (at B's overnight or at a camping wedding with bats), he will poop on the hallway rug. To me, this really isn't a big deal at
In good news, his anti-anxiety medicine finally came in at the vet, and I finally had a chance to go pick it up. We started treatment yesterday, and I really have no idea if it's working yet, in regards to pooping anyway. I do know that he's lying next to me while I'm writing this and he seems quite groggy. Poor guy. If he would just stop pooping all over the house he could avoid being drugged...Carolyn just asked me if I thought he would get fatter from lying around drugged. Yikes, another thing to worry about! I hope that doesn't happen. Regardless, I have to give this a shot because we don't know what else to do. I love Tony, and I want to keep him, so I really need this to work.
Stay tuned for future updates, hopefully positive!
PS - he's not drugged in these pics - just sleepy. :)
3 comments:
I think Tony could handle a few extra pounds on his meager frame.
Cute pictures! I love that cat!
Thanks, cmuser! I love him too. I wonder if we could arrange a group photo with all four cats...sounds like a challenge!
Post a Comment